At Alpha Safety we recognise the importance of specifics when it comes to training.
Many existing clients are requesting that we design courses, specific to their needs. This may involve amending, adding to or completely re-designing learning objectives, the inclusion of their own company policies and procedures, structure and branding.
We employ a team of experts, led by to design and deliver training programmes to your needs, ensuring that you get the best out of your training budget.
Recent bespoke projects include:
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) Training | Client specific policy & processes
- Permits to Work Awareness | Incorporating client specific policy, processes and internal bespoke working documentation
- Internal Auditing (ISO 14001) | Including supported on-site live audits
- Internal Auditing (OHSAS 18001) | Including supported on-site live audits
- Environmental Awareness | Incorporating client specific policy & processes
- Health & Safety Inductions | Incorporating client specific policy & processes
- Health & Safety Awareness Seminars | Incorporating client specific policy, processes & structure
- CDM (2015) Awareness | Focussing on client and site specific responsibilities under new legislation
- Food Safety | Focussing on food preparation in the outdoors (client specific)
- Train the Trainer | Incorporating client specific training organisational (HSEQ) goals, induction documentation and policy.